logo

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by teeca, Jan 14, 2007.

1. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

i was reading a post and somebody posted a link to a site that charged $50 to convert your logo to a graphic/embrodery/etc. it was 'www.plan-it???' something close. thanks terry

2. Triple R

Triple R LawnSite Member

Changing it so it can be embroidered is called digitize, I think. The embrioders I have talked to don't have a set price, I think they charge by the file size but I don't remember for sure.

Triple R

3. IRRITECH

IRRITECH LawnSite Senior Member

Do a search for a company called queensboro. Up to a certain size initial setup is free and only a 4 product minimum order.

4. Allure

Allure LawnSite Senior Member

http://www.queensboro.com
    i just placed my 1st order 1/1/07

3 tees
    4 hats
    2 fleece
    2 sweat shirts
    1 polo
    $135.61 including shipping (with coupon)
    no logo charge for new cust./no set up fee

i entered my email on their site & waited untill they sent a coupon before i ordered. they send quite a few.

5. teeca

thanks guy's, where else can you post a question and get a responce in less then an hour.. terry

6. Allure

Allure LawnSite Senior Member

i tried finding some info on plan-it or something similar but i couldn't come up with anything.

7. UpNorth

UpNorth LawnSite Member
    from NE,US

I think the site your looking for is www.plan-itgraphics.com I'm not sure if they do exactly what you are looking for but I guess you could ask. I used them before and they did a good job (at least for what I needed).

8. teeca

thanks upnorth, that's the one, and thanks for the other link allure, now i can have the graphic designed, and printed.