logo

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by lsu03, Mar 18, 2008.

1. lsu03

lsu03 LawnSite Senior Member

is this a suitable logo? made it myself pretty quickly so i wont be mad if it's not good.

louisiana lawns.jpg

2. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

it's a start, gopher made mine (you can see it on my site) but i e-mailed them about changing it and haven't heard beck from them in a week.

go to www.sos.louisiana.gov , click on "commercial" in the menu on the left

scroll down that page to "corporation database" and you can search and see if someone has already registered the business name you want to use.

3. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

its a good idea, but that looks horrible...

4. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

i did a quick search and found Louisiana Lawn of SLidell L.L.C. already registered, might need to contact the secretary of state to see if you need to change it.

5. shovelracer

shovelracer LawnSite Silver Member

It raining here so I am stuck home. Heres what I did with what you had. Just for kicks. The background isnt part of it and can be any color. Enjoy

louisiana 1.jpg

louisina 2 copy.jpg

6. lsu03

if it is registered as louisiana lawn, can i change one or two letters? just add an "s"?

oh i see now. any other names y'all can think of using louisiana/acadiana/abbeville?

7. lsu03

i like that 2nd one racer...

8. lsu03

9. shovelracer

shovelracer LawnSite Silver Member

If you really like the files send me a PM and I will send you the master versions. I was just messing around, trying to learn photoshop.

louisina 3.jpg

10. lsu03

shovelracer, is there anyway you could change lawns to turf maintenance? "lawns" is already taken in louisiana.