Logo

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by deere4ever, Dec 13, 2010.

1. deere4ever

deere4ever LawnSite Member

I'm thinking about choosing a permanent logo. I'm in South Carolina and was thinking about doing this as my logo and of course put the name (H&H Lawn Care) and my services..Let me get some input on this...Does it look crazy or a good idea...Thanks guys good or bad

palmetto tree...H&H Lawn care.png

2. deere4ever

66 views and not a single reply...Sure will be glad when I get a couple thousand post under my belt

3. memphis.landscape

memphis.landscape LawnSite Member

nothing about that really says landscaping to me. I think about those coexist stickers I see on hippies cars. Just my opinion.

4. deere4ever

see thats the exact thing I was thinking too... Around here lots of people wear them carolina shirts with the palmetto tree on them...I was thinking about adding like a bed of grass on the bottom of it and see what I can come up with... Thanks for the reply though thats exactly why I was wanting some input on it...

5. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Just seems very generic. About as common as the palm tree logo is in FL.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. deere4ever

Ok so tell me if this logo looks any better than what I posted before

hh[1].jpg

7. JDeereZman

JDeereZman LawnSite Member

I like both of them but I think the second will work best for you in you. Especially like the colors. :)

8. RBatten

RBatten LawnSite Member
    from FL

I like the last one much better. You might want to change the graphics a little so they don't look so cartoonish. Maybe use real grass and a palm tree to give it a more realistic look.

Just a thought.

9. Agape

Agape LawnSite Bronze Member

looks better,here is what all my signs look like-no specific logo, but very noticeable and memorable-also readable from a ways away as any sign should be-
    The most important is the phone # highly readable followed very closely by what it is you do (generally not each specific thing) your name isn't that important unless it says what it is you do; like "super awsome lawncare"

10. Agape

Agape LawnSite Bronze Member