Logo

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by zak406, Apr 16, 2011.

1. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

Im having a logo made up and was hoping you guys could tell me what you think and what you would change or do different??

EZ3_nhr.png

2. IES

IES LawnSite Senior Member

if I was using that I would make the name bigger and get rid of the blades of grass. The name should be prominent, maybe have it go through the tree. I'd get rid of the blades of grass sticking up cause they are a little busy and if you do vinyl lettering they might be a pain. But really nice looking cant go wrong with green:)
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Not bad, I like it, but the tree is kinda not-unique...everybody has a tree. And I do agree on making your business name bigger. Good start though.

4. zak406

Updated logos: What do you guys think? The second logo is from a new designer, all advice is welcome!

6.png

7.png

5. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I like the tree integrated into the L...looks cool. But the d tree looks goo also.

6. B Rad

B Rad LawnSite Member

An Old Wise business coach once told me. The only one that cares about your logo and name is YOU and your MOM. I'd have to agree with him. Looking back I spent way to much time with the logo.

7. IES

Zak I like that last one. I Respectfully disagree with your old wise business coach if that was true companies wouldn't spend boat loads on branding and focus groups for logos. Just my .02
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

This one looks best.
    [​IMG]

9. IES

That's the one I meant. I clicked backwards.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. zak406

I appreciate your comments how ever I have to respectably disagree, the logo is the first thing your potential customer see's! I dont want to spend a ton of time on it or a ton of money but so far i have not spent that much time or money!