Logo??

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by **JW'S LAWNCARE**, Mar 11, 2005.

1. **JW'S LAWNCARE**

**JW'S LAWNCARE** LawnSite Member
    from Akron

What do you think of my mew logo??

logo-103.JPG

2. cooksjr537

cooksjr537 LawnSite Member

looks good did you design that

3. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

my thoughts are still the same as they were in your previous thread. good luck printing that chrome.

4. **JW'S LAWNCARE**

from Akron

I designed it in Adobe illustrator that I download for a free trial. I needed a logo and this is that I came up with

5. **JW'S LAWNCARE**

from Akron

Tony,
    The chrome around the edge when printed end up being a shade a grey which is ok. Thanks for the suggestion about change the chrome into white.

6. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Looks good, but using multi-color like that is going to cost you a lot when you go to get signs made.

7. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Are you able to change the format so that you can work with it when the adobe is gone??

8. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

good point, merlin. if you don't plan on buying the software, save it any and every way you can, especially in some form of vector-based file. i've owned most versions of illustrator, so i've never used the demo to see what outputs they lock down. i'll assume pdf is locked, but if any other vectors are available, be sure to try and pack the fonts in with it or you might find yourself in trouble down the road.

tony

9. **JW'S LAWNCARE**

from Akron

I converted the image to a jpeg so I can change use other software. But I can save it about 5 different way if I want . It a full trial verision and I have not been lock out of any of the program features. I download it from download.com

10. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like a belt buckle in the makin'