Logos on mowers?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by DiSantolandscaping, Jul 5, 2014.

1. DiSantolandscaping

DiSantolandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

i was just wondering if anyone puts some logo stickers on their mowers? I have seen one or two around here but is it really going to help get more business? I can see on your trailer, trucks, and yard signs, but smaller equipment? Im trying to decide if i want stick some on my zero turn.

2. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

I had a guy write me a check one day and he didn't have to ask who to write it out to.

"Oh, there it is, right on your mower", he said. LOL

EDIT:

[​IMG]

I have the same one on the battery box on the side of the mower.

Will it earn me business? Doubtful. Looks nice though.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  3. DiSantolandscaping

from Maine

i want to put mine on the black sides where it says kubota they kind of point at 45 degree angles toward the front and one on the back of the seat

4. WenzelOSLLC

WenzelOSLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Im going to put some on mine if nothing more to add a little more deterrent to theft. Can't hurt for marketing either for just a few bucks too.

I'm able to make my own graphics as well so I'm can plaster my name all over the place.

5. DiSantolandscaping

from Maine

yea i have about 50 different size sticker already made my sign guys good and a family friend so he cuts me a dealÂ… I think it'd stand out good

6. getdown

getdown LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

I've been thinking about it for a while now as well. I'm sure I will eventually get to it.

7. cotyledon

cotyledon LawnSite Senior Member

Yea looks cool .
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Nj shade

Nj shade LawnSite Member
    from Nj

I put small business card size stickers on every piece of equipment besides rakes/shovels. I mean everything from coolers to snow plows. Not so much to get business more to Id my equipment in case stolen, not tagged at repair shop or if I lend it to another lco.