Logos

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Scag48, Jun 13, 2001.

1. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Hey guys. How do most of you guys design your logos? I know that a couple of you have had people design them for you but if any of you design them on your computer, what software do you use and can you get it for free off the internet? I need a new logo and when I get one, I'm going to get hats and polo shirts screen printed. Anybody know where I can design my own logos with free software I can dowload off the internet? Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

2. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Back to the top! :D

3. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I want to do that same thing, hope someone tells us how. I have heard it only costs about $200 to have it done, i may do that anyway.

4. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I use print artist or print shop to design my logo (Its nothing fancy). Both programs are fairly cheap.

Then when I had my t-shirts done I simply took in a disc with the logo & they were able to load it in to their program.

I do everything for my business on my puter, bids, invoices, fert notification sheets, business cards, ect, ect.

5. ron

ron LawnSite Senior Member

Well I work full time as a state correctional officer
    so I have a couple of real good artists who made me a few good looking logos for $3.00 it took them maybe 4 days to do..