logos???

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by southtx, Jan 8, 2008.

1. southtx

southtx LawnSite Member

I wanted to get a logo made for myself but I don't know weather I should go with a Logo Designer or get it off the net??? WHAT DID YALL DO TO GET YOUR LOGO MADE??? Thanks guys

2. the.hines

the.hines LawnSite Member

Well if you give us an idea of what you want there are alot of us on here that like to play with logo programs maybe you could get one for about $35... Just an idea

3. GrassMastersKS

GrassMastersKS LawnSite Member

i went through a local logo designer. I costed $40 and i was able to get a deal on my 1000 business cards. I always believe its smart to get supplies locally if there reasonable. Builds relationshps. Very nice logo as well, its in some thread around here

4. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

I went to designoutpost.com you put up a bid price and when you need it and fill out a form, i had multiple designers for all over the world competing with their designs. You post how they can change etc, no extra charge. You pick who you like and they win the bid, you get every possible file type for anything from shirts to truck lettering. For shirts i use queensboro they dont charge setups on embroidering

5. the.hines

Humble1 I am looking to get some shirts emboidered Everyone is charge $75 for the setup fee... Where is this place your talking about? Do they have a Website.

Shawn

6. humble1

from MA

http://www.queensboro.com

i hope the link comes off right. They have a 99.00 min but no setup, they are always sending me specials via e-mail, closeouts etc. I get all ebroidered shirts and hats I think they look more professional

7. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

I recommend getting a logo done by a professional. They are not expensive. I found a person who provided me with 6 or 7 concepts. I then selected elements of a couple that I liked and they combined them into one design. That design was revised a few times until I was satisfied. Her web site is www.kryzma.com

8. humble1

from MA

designoutpost.com is all pros. except you have multiple ideas and concepts for the one price you post, i posted $250 for logo, buisness cards and letterhead and was very happy, you can also view their portfolio as there are links to their websites

9. the.hines

south tx what is your company name and slogan if you have one? I have a program that I like to play on sometimes during the slow times

10. wvale1

wvale1 LawnSite Member

I can also design a logo or multiple logos to choose from. I also have a decal machine that I can make any decal any size. I also have the ability to make magnets for your truck, also a good advertising tool to make refridgerator magnets to hand out to customers and more important future customers! Just a thought!