logos

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by adamc6, Oct 14, 2002.

1. adamc6

adamc6 LawnSite Member

I was looking to update my logo, business cards, and letterhead. Can anyone tell me where a good place to go and get some new ideas? Thanks a lot

Adam

2. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

do a google search for yes marketing or growpro.com

3. turfmarketing

turfmarketing LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Adam-

We at www.turfmarketing.com do offer custom design services. We are not for everyone though. We have over 15 years of experience marketing in the green industry and offer exceptional design solutions to businesses that understand good marketing costs more because it does more. I will tell you that we will not and do not try to compete with the ebay auction logos or the clipart and typeface solutions. Our work is custom tailored to the business and uses only original artwork.

If you are interested, check out our site.

turfmarketing

4. Equipguy

Equipguy LawnSite Senior Member

Ck at a local community college or high school for a graphics design or arts dept. Often time you can find a student with tons of ideas at a very reasonable price. This is also helpful for advertising too. Good Luck

5. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Adam, I had a guy do some up for me. He was VERY easy to deal with. came up with some ideas and let me suggest any changes until it was what I wanted. E-mail me and I can share his web address with you.

6. stevo22

stevo22 LawnSite Senior Member

7. LB Landscaping

from Maine

Anyone who wants the web address PLEASE e-mail me I would be glad to send it to you. Lets not clog up the board with a bunch of messages!!!!! Thanks!!!!

8. Darb

Darb LawnSite Member

One of the things we are going to do is take our ideas to one of the local high schools (we have a School of the Arts Magnet here) and offer a few bucks to have one of the kids do some sidework... or try to convince the teacher to make a real life project for the kids... have them compete and sell their idea to us. The only problem with this idea that I see is in our school district, they want every dollar accounted for and they might have trouble awarding the money to the kids or even have trouble taking the money from us as they might not have a place to put it in their budget (it is sad what power the closed-minded, anal-retentive, we've-never-done-that-before, school bookkeeper can have not to mention the school district accounting department).
    Darb

9. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

LB Landscaping

If this guy wants to properly sponsor LS to promote his company/product then please have him contact me directly for details.

Thanks

10. LB Landscaping

from Maine

Good idea Chuck!!! I'll contact him and give him the info!!!!