lokking for advice on how to start up

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ACS, May 3, 2002.

1. ACS

ACS LawnSite Member

i am currently in the rpocess of starting up my on lawn care service, and i was wondering if anyone had any help ful advice to share with me. As to what type of equipment is best and a ball park figure as to how i should set my prices, Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  2. AK Lawn

AK Lawn LawnSite Member

We get a million of these threads a day, before you right a thread always use the search function at the top right of the page, we are all here to help eachopther but hate having to say the same thing over and over, so perform a search then if anything is unanswered then start a thread to ask a queestio, i am not trying to bit your head off just trying to give you full use of the site you will find a lot of useful info through searching.
    AK Lawn
  3. Russo

Russo LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to LS!

The best thing to do is go nuts on the "search" button for a while and narrow down your questions. All the info is already here.

It's funny, I think you are the second person in two weeks from Montegomery to ask the same question. Put "CJIII" in the "search" by "member name". I think that's his handle. Start by reading his questions and replies.

Good Luck, Landscraper