Long island New York

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by Landrus2, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

How many guys here from long island New York.:drinkup:

2. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Theres a couple of us losers on here. :waving:

3. greenhornet

greenhornet LawnSite Member

Hey, I Didn't Think There Were Any Of You Out There. This Is The Green Hornet Of ''green Hornet Landscaping Inc''. Located In East Northport. Our Motto Is ''here We Don't Sting The Customer'' I Got A Question For You. Where Do You Get Your 2 Cycle Oil From And Do You Buy It In 5 Gallon Pails. How Much $. I Could Probably Get It Cheaper Than What You Can. Give Me A Call.

4. Landrus2

ok post a phone number .:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

5. paponte

No we don't buy pails, we buy by the case. Each case is 24-5gal mixes for $45.

6. Landrus2

All you guys must be on vacation.:waving:

7. paponte

No, down in AC at the MAHTS show! Sure as hell beats sitting at home. :drinkup:

8. Landrus2

And they left the laptops home.:waving:

9. Whitey4

Whitey4 LawnSite Silver Member

I'm knockin around the walls here. Anyone going to the NSLGA conference/show at the Nassua Coliseum on March 4? It's my last chance to look at which blower, edger, hedge trimmer and WB I will buy right after the show.

10. Whitey4

Whitey4 LawnSite Silver Member

By the way, if you do go to the conference, I'm a clean shaven 50 year old Irish lookin guy wearing a brown leather jacket and jeans with white hair and average build, a bit on the short side... like 5'9". It would be interesting to meet anyone from the site. I plan on picking up 3 credit hours in the sessions. The rest of the time I'll be on the floor handling equipment! Yeeha!