Long Island NY Condo Accounts FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by dubstyle247, Mar 20, 2011.

1. dubstyle247

dubstyle247 LawnSite Member

Hey guys,
    I thought I'd put it out there as I'm trying to sell my accounts due to relocating off the Island. If you see anything you'd be interested in please get in touch with me. Thanks. Here's the link to craigslist.

http://longisland.craigslist.org/bfs/2273555030.html

2. limaint

limaint LawnSite Member
    from NY NY

lol................................

3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Puff puff pass.......
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

X 2:laugh:

5. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

Good luck
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. dubstyle247

This is why they're called "asking prices". These are good accounts that the right buyer could settle into for a very long time. I suppose if you guys were selling you would ask very little for all your years of hard work and devotion to your business.

7. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Good Luck. The accounts are too far west to be in my service areas.

8. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

If I was gonna ask those prices for those accounts I would wear a mask and carry a gun.:gunsfirin

9. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

I understand your frustration but .50 on the dollar is way too high IMO. You'll be lucky to get .10 cents on the dollar, thats a lot of money to fork out for a few places with a season or two left. The "extras" are just that, extra with absolutely no guarantee's just luck. Also the residential's are worth nothing in my opinion, they could jump ship and most likely will. Commercial accounts are worth very little if anything because there is still no guarantee. This is why when selling a business its typically sold for assets and MAYBE a little for accounts. IF Ford sold-out to someone they wouldn't try to sell all the current Ford owner's with it, it would be inventory, buildings, machines etc. Years ago we bought out a company that came with a newer 6x12 trailer in great shape, a commercial Toro W/B with bagger, sulky, 2 Sthil trimmers, a Sthil sidewalk edger, a Sthil B/P blower and hand held blower, a Snapper 21", a new backpack sprayer, and some other stuff and 30 accounts. We payed 5k for everything and that included about 500 bucks for the accounts.....about 12 customer's didn't even give us a chance and went with xyz company even after the original owner went with us to introduce us to everyone. Long story short, the only thing guaranteed are things you can actually touch, equipment, buildings etc. Honestly, you would be better off hiring a broker or just finish out the contracts. Just my .02 cents, good luck with everything!

10. dubstyle247

I would just like to ask all you guys to think about your own customers and all the work you put into dealing with them and servicing their properties........ Then just hand them over to me for free. Thanks.... I'll pay you for your truck and lawn mower.

Cause that is what you all are saying.

Also, what would dealing with a broker accomplish for me? Would this be some guy to assist me in ripping off the next owner?