long tractor parts

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by ffemt1271, Mar 3, 2008.

1. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

i have a '92 long 2360 and need some parts for it, anyone know a place where i can get them, they are kinda hard to find around here.:usflag:

2. DiyDave

DiyDave LawnSite Bronze Member

Long tractors just went under earlier this year, so its going to get tougher to find any parts. I think I saw the report on the demise over at TBN.:waving:

3. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah they are being sold as farmtrac and longtrac now, they look just like to old fords used too. i have a dealer about 45 miles away but they too have problems with parts for one that old.:usflag:

4. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

A 2360 like you have is not one the old style ford tractors, what you have is a true Long. If I were you I would sell it to some unsuspecting buyer quickly because it is true that the company went out of business. Parts will definately be an issue for these tractors. You'll either have to rely on used parts or aftermarket companies and thats not always good.

5. WREBELMACHINE

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

Those long tractors are available at montana dealers! The farmtrac tractors are still with farmtrac

6. emazu5

emazu5 LawnSite Member

I have a Long 460 tractor that the hydraulic steering is not working. I have been told it needs a new actuator for the hydraulic system. Does anyone know where I can go to find one or does anyone have a tractor like this that is being parted out?