LOOK at me kill dem weeds!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by grassman177, Sep 21, 2009.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

here are some action pics of us on a large residential property my crew maintains. some of these are going to the website, others in the action pics area. some not at all. i think they are bit funny as they are candid! enjoy

DCP_1515.jpg

DCP_1517.jpg

DCP_1518.jpg

DCP_1519.jpg

DCP_1520.jpg

2. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

Long sleeves, gloves , safety glasses , somebody plays by the rules :laugh:
    I really like the gilligan hat :)

3. grassman177

i never liked them, but it keeps my ears from burning. thanks!!!! oh yeas, we play by the rules. all our guys are registered techs by kansas , of course the crew leaders and myself included are certified!

4. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

I got caught a few weeks back for no gloves .Just got a smack on the hand though

5. grassman177

i tore a hole in one half way through a day last year and finished without, and got busted too. same thing, irritating though as i turn in idiots without licenses and seems like nothing happens to the guys. anyways

6. foreplease

foreplease LawnSite Bronze Member

Are those artificial palm trees?

7. grassman177

they are copper and the coconuts are lights for at night around the pool. this place is more expansive than the photos and it is like a resort. very cool.

8. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

Soooo....You're the guy that looks like one of the members of the the rap group Cypress Hill...:laugh::laugh:

9. foreplease

foreplease LawnSite Bronze Member

That is very cool once you get over the initial shock of it. It is a nice looking property with the hills and trees. It must be good size to unload two ride-ons. Did you spray two directions or are the left to right wheel marks in the photo from mowing?

10. superintendent

superintendent LawnSite Senior Member

How do you like the foamers on your Z