Look at this mower!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by procut, Jan 19, 2008.

1. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

I just saw an ad for it in Landscape Contractor magazine, it looks like a go cart or something. Can't imagine staying in the seat at 25 mph, like they claim it can go. Does anybody know anything about theese, I'm under the impression they are brand new.

2. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

this has been discussed here a few times. Just a toy.
  3. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

Thats got to be the goofiest thing I've ever seen. I'd be embarrassed to be seen on one.
  4. richard1103

richard1103 LawnSite Member

looks like somthing out of petty shop
  5. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I sent for info on it last year and have not recived any yet.
  6. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

You really mean to say that by looking at a picture, you are going to make a statement like that. What if it does everything it says it does? What if it was the real answer?

My friend - You have just epitomized the ol' axiom "prejudiced prior to investigation" New ideas seem to raise a lot of that type of prejudice. It is human nature to be comfortable with the known, and skeptical of the new and untried. I am certainly glad that the Wright Brothers, Charles Linberg, etc. were not of that type.
  7. EJD Lawnpride

EJD Lawnpride LawnSite Senior Member

I'd like to try it out. I'll just would paint it green!
  8. jdmcat

jdmcat LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!
  9. jdmcat

jdmcat LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

sorry, just reading the description on their website made me think of a monster truck commercial.
  10. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

why bash him for saying what he thinks. looks like a pos to me. parts/dealer support/saftey? as far as i see it you are better off spending money on a proven machine not something like that.