look at this website

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tramahor, Mar 16, 2003.

1. tramahor

tramahor LawnSite Member

Look at the price page. They are located here in Sacramento. I had no Idea that someone could get this sercive.
  2. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

I saw a huge billboard along a major iterstate with this service. I didn't know this service is in that much in demand.
  3. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Most trends start on the West coast but I remember a couple of guys in Manitowoc Wisconsin started doing that a few years ago.

I just can't see the reward in chipping frozen turds out of a half a foot of ice in December or picking up steaming bombs when it is hot out.

4. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

you have to draw the line on some things
  5. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

We've got one of those guys in our town. He's been around for years. He has his truck all lettered up with dog bombs all over it...kinda amusing. I'll stick to the Landscaping myself!
  6. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

LMAO!!!! I hate cleaning up my own dogs, I sure as hell ain't gonna do someone elses!!!:dizzy:
  7. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

You should see the land mines my neighbor has to pick up! His dog is big and has the poop to prove it. :)

I hate the customer that don't pick up after themselves. They don't get a return call the following year or I try to find a way to get rid of them.
  8. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

If you do a search here you will find a few classic threads about this service. Easy money if you ask me, but not for me. Low overhead & steady year round revenue though.
  9. ConPro

ConPro LawnSite Member

I think some just use vacuums, pretty easy.
  10. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

Well at least there isnt much start up cost!:D