Look at this!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by nephilim0167, Mar 30, 2006.

1. nephilim0167

nephilim0167 LawnSite Member

2. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

6 free fert apps + free winter seeding.... oh brother is right!

3. nephilim0167

How long you think he'll be in business? I don't think it'll be long enough to get the 1st free fertilizer on a lawn :p I emailed him asking about his proof of insurance and license etc let's see what he says.

4. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

That is absolutely nuts! Is there an extra share of those out there offering services with obvious way less over head then us out there this year? I feel like I am in the Twilight zone right now. I keep thinking that I must be missing something. All I can say to that ad is Wow!

5. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

How long do you think this guy will last with gas quickly approaching 3 bucks or more a gallon? They come and go like the wind and Im not going to let them bother me.

6. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

WOW! I can not understand these clowns. I picked up what I thought was a
    piece of litter on one of my customers front step. It was a flyer for the exact same thing only $32.00 a month for any sized yard, except small ones. $32.00 a month, and there was 2 guys listed. I said "whaaaaaaat the?!"

7. o it grew landscaping

o it grew landscaping LawnSite Member

hell, we should make him do all our accounts, sit back and let the money roll in for what hes charging. i would still make half and wouldnt need to buy fertilizer!
    :drinkup:

8. o it grew landscaping

o it grew landscaping LawnSite Member

i dont like these lowballers around my parts. they advertise everywhere. how do they get the capitol? they come and go. makes it hard for new customers to get to trust you faster when they just realized their last gardener didnt come for a month and still charged them because they went out of business!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. nephilim0167

Got an email back. Funny he never responded about being licensed :p

Hello and thanks for responding to my ad. Since we are strictly only in the service business, in AZ we are not required to be insured etc. If we were involved in installation work and things involving contract work, then yes. Since we only provide a basic service we are able to provide a great price and value since we do not have to incur that extra cost. Feel free to call me tonight at ********* so I can answer any other questions etc.

10. TCL

TCL LawnSite Member

This idiot will be out of business the first time his home cheapo mower needs repair or his station wagon gets a flat!