1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Look for new graphics guy

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by tiedeman, Nov 17, 2005.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I am basically looking for a new graphics guy that can do business cards, and embroidery in a fast turn around. Usually shipping is not a problem because the last graphics guy I just sent him my clothes to be done. We had a fall out though because my wife did designs for him and he never paid her for almost 5 months

Anybody know of a good national or even better, local person? THanks
  2. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

You might give this company a call. I have some of there stuff. Seems good to me. I dcan't tell you much about their prices.
  3. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

What company? Did you forget to post a link or did a moderator edit it out?
  4. leadarrows

from N/A

Well that didn't work. Try again.

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

do they have a website?
  6. leadarrows

from N/A

I don't know and I can't find out tonight I will ask them tomorrow. I think they are still working on it but I need to ask to be sure. This is still a new company. The girl that owns it is real sharp I can tell you that.
  7. Gilla Gorilla

Gilla Gorilla LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Tiedeman try this guy. He is very competitive and a all around great guy to deal with. If you call tell him Justin from Mow Me Over gave you his info.

Allegiant Promotions
    Promotional Hems, Commercial Printing, Silk Screening & Embroidery.

Services: Promotional Products, Commercial Printing, Silk Screening & Embroidery.
    E-mail: mkitis@allegiantpromotions.com
    Phone: Toll-Free: 866-937-8998
    Fax: (703) 368-8893
  8. leadarrows

from N/A

Some of their work.

Blueskys 003.jpg
  9. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

This is just fore info .... as my guy is down here .... BUT they do national .... and they do design work ....logos, layouts ...fore Ron Jons, USA Space Alliance, Monster Trucks, Cocoa Beach Surf Fest, Street Nationals .... etc

This is what I had Lance do up fore me ...I gave him the general idea of what I wanted n he did the rest .... the price is very good ....mine is very simple .... was like $125 to do one time set up n than the 50/50 jerzee shirts are like $8 each after that .... embrodery hats are $10-11 .... I changed them later as they were too dark to read the name

10. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>

Here is a national company for printing http://www.48hourprint.com

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>