LOOK - How 'bout this for advertising?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawn-Scapes, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

2. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

This is your chance to be recognized on a national level. :)

3. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

What a moron.
    Say he lives 50 more years (only 27 now). That's 1,000$ per year. In 25 years that $1000 will be worth less than what it is today and he'll still have the tattoo. Even if he decides to and is legally allowed to remove it in 20 years the cost would be 5-10K I'm sure, easily.
    He'll make less than $3/day (albeit every day for 50 years). Would be nice to have no debt and a house though!
    Maybe he can work it like each time it appears on TV he'd get $100,000 or something, then it'd be worth it.

4. sethsodsquad

sethsodsquad LawnSite Member

Yeah, that's actually been on the news with a different guy - only that guy said he'd put you on his forehead.

Seth

5. SproulsLawnCare

SproulsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member
    from IN

This guy is talking about renting one 6" square area of his skin for advertisement use for the price of $50,000.00. If he is only 36" around the chest he could easily bring in $300,000.00. What if he gets enough businesses interested to be able to cover all of the area he made available for advertisement. Since he has this up for auction on eBay, it could even bring a higher price than what he started it at.

6. aries

aries LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

What a desperate freak!!!!!!!!

7. The Dude

The Dude LawnSite Member

Wouldn't it be funny if Tampax bought the spot or maybe KY Jelly.

8. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Good one DUDE.

9. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

this dude is copying the idea of the forehead kid. his ebay auction was picked up by the major media outlets, including a several paragrapher in usa today last week. his forehead, with temporary tatoo, went for $37k to some cold remedy or breathe-rite type company if i recall correctly.

first one with the idea wins...

10. grass-scapes

grass-scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

Hmmmm. This has me thinking.....I could rent a space on my head, like the forhead guy did. I have much more space to rent up there, since I am completely bald. if I only get as much as forhead guy, I could buy a nice setup for a second crew, or buy several nice items that I would love to have.

Look out ebay, here I come. I just hope some other lawn service doesnt advertise on my head