look how fast an accident can happen

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Aug 2, 2005.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

today was maint day. i changed the oil, filters, plugs, and sharpened the blades. i use a hand held grinder to sharpen my blades. it has a button on it, you hold the button with your thumb, the wheels spins. remove your thumb, the wheel stops, or, you can push the other button and you don't need to hold your thumb on the first button, the machine will stay running, it "locks" it into the run mode, till you shut it off. well, the last time i used it, i had it locked into "run", and never unlocked it, i just pulled the plug out when i was done. ok, so, today, i plugged the extension cord into the wall, i had the grinder in my hand, and was trying to plug the plug, into the extension cord. damn thing, it wont go in....i'm pushing and pushing, i got the grinder in my hand, ok, let me try plugging it in with 2 hands, i put the grinder inbetween my thighs to hold it, while i plugged it in..........

2. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

No medical insurance also, might have to do with out some parts BG they can be real expensive to reattach :D

3. RKISTNER1

RKISTNER1 LawnSite Member

Sounds like BG almost added another female LCO to the biz.

4. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

;) Ouch! Learning something via school of hard knocks is never fun.

5. Forest

Forest LawnSite Member

Ummmm. Seeing as how we all know you have more common sense then that, I'll just assume that you were being a little spacey. I hope you weren't injured too bad! I would have personally put the grinder under my boot rather then next to the Manleyness.

So BG, what's the moral of the story?

6. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

After some of those female stories you have told... You probably needed to grind off some of those growths you picked up from these clean chicks....

7. green-go

green-go LawnSite Member

Look how fast an accident can happen WHEN YOU'RE BOOBY GEDD. :help:

8. arborist-28

arborist-28 LawnSite Member

yup accident happen too fast sometimes.. hope your ok .. maybe you should wear a cup protector next time ...c

9. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

Admitted it like a man! Takes nuts, which you must still have. Now, go get health insurance. Do it. Now. Hurry up. It'll make you feel good. :D

10. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

yup, in a hurry, hot, agrivated, not payin attention. just thought i'd share, i tell my kids constantly, "stop, think before you do things."