Look what I found at the Case dealer today...

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Boss Exc., Apr 12, 2008.

1. Boss Exc.

Boss Exc. LawnSite Member

Sorry I couldn't get better pics but I was taking the pics from behind the fence.

2. Boss Exc.

Here are some track machines....Not series 3 but still cool.
  3. hansondirtman

hansondirtman LawnSite Member

that 450 Series 3 looks sweet.
  4. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

Is Case CTL's using the same track roller frame as Bobcat,because they sure look the same as on the T-300 Bobcat:confused:

If that is so? Will Case end up using the new spring roller ride system that Bobcat is coming out on there CTL as an option?

The 450 skid i looked at had the pilot control and also the handles looked the same as the e/h hydraulic handles that Bobcat showed.Can anyone answer the above question or care to comment on these questions?

Also is ride control just an option for the rubber tire skid and not the CTL machine?

I see the 450 rubber tire skid(pic) had the wing looking counterweight on the rear bumper.The dealer the other day i talked to said that Case was trying to move out the left over series 2 machine and said they was discounted 20% with 0% interest at 48 months.:usflag:
  5. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

They look sharp. I just hope the Series 3 door doesn't have the wiper and washer fluid tank on the door along with a pull bar.:hammerhead: I'm sure they've corrected that though.

Construct'O- I believe ride control is also an option for CTL's. I'm not sure about the U/C. I'm sure KSSS will chime in. The bands are the same Bridgestones that Deere uses.
  6. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks for all the series3 pics, I like that 450. How big is that dealer? Looks like they have a lot of iron there.
  7. Boss Exc.

Their not huge but a decent size dealer....It's Mccann in Bolingbrook,IL.
  8. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Those streamlined counter weights look a little cheesy on the first pic!
  9. NateV

NateV LawnSite Senior Member

Nice pics, but they dont have one series 3 there with an enclosed cab:confused:
  10. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Ride control is an option on both CTL and wheeled machines. I believe the 445 was a cab unit. The track system is proprietary of CNH. The bands are common OEM but the track system itself is not BERCO.