Look what one of my clients put together for me

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Az Gardener, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

One of my clients who does web design said its a crime that I don't have a web site so he has taken it upon himself to design one for me. Its much better than the last two that I paid people to design that were never completed. Its not up yet but here is a taste http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPYqCb5zZmw let me know what you think.

2. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

I am usually very critical with things like this, but I think this was well done and in good taste. Nice job you should be pleased.

3. Az Gardener

I agree I'm not a big fan of the music on a site but I really like that song and it seems to flow really well. Thanks for looking at it.

4. Tyner Lawn Service

Tyner Lawn Service LawnSite Senior Member

I like it. Makes me wish I had come down this past winter. I missed Barrett Jackson, Nascar and Spring Training. Ok I lost my train of thought. I'm having a simple sight built here in Omaha. If I had come down I was thinking of a website for the valley.

5. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree, usually don't like them but that was very tasteful. Gives things a different edge, very nice. Are those pictures of properties you maintain or just stock photos?
    If they're yours, that would put you over the top, really, really nice.

6. Az Gardener

Oh yes those are all mine. One of my pet peeves are web sites with stock photos. Lets face it a web site is an advertisement of your company it should portray your work. Truth be told my wife sent him the pic's and I'm a little embarrassed about some of them, not our best work. If you look closely there are some issues if your as picky as we are. But with the music and the speed of the slide show and the vines growing all over it covers up a lot of sins. Thanks for the complement.

7. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice videos, are those images from all of your work?

8. Az Gardener

Yes thats our work. I wouldn't have any thing else on my site.

9. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

Great work then!

10. Az Gardener

Thank you and a little bump