Looking at a new track loader...Need feedback

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Team-Green L&L, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

We are looking at new track loaders for next season and would love some feedback on the Takeuchi TL130. It seems like a great machine if it performs well in the field. Anyone have experience with these?

2. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

There are some TK owners on this site. I don't know if they have the 130 specificly. I don't think I have heard anyone not happy with them. There are some improvements that could made like with anything else, but I think they are about as good as anything else on the market.

3. it excavate

it excavate LawnSite Member

I have a TL130. So far I love it, very easy to run for long hours. Pilot controls are very easy to use and doesn't wear you out. Cab is very comfortable and roomy. Bucket controls are very nice, auto level going up, boom float going down. Visibility is a little poor up front looking at the bucket sometimes because the boom is so beefy. Sometimes aux hyd seem a little weak, but get the job done. I run a harley power rake and an auger mostly. I've had no problems yet, fuel consumption is about 2.5 gal/hr ave.