looking at tank options

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by biff_18, Feb 1, 2006.

1. biff_18

biff_18 LawnSite Member
    from ks

currently i am looking to purchase some new 300 gallon tanks for 03-05 chevy 2500 series. i have been looking all over the internet at many designs. want i want is a space saver desing that mounts the pump, motor and reel on top of the tank so the bed of the trucks are open.

currently, i have only found the gnc industries 300 gal space saver.

please let me know if, and what other options are available.

thank you guys.

2. The Ranger

The Ranger LawnSite Member
    from NE Ohio

you should be able to mount a 300 or maybe 400 gallon oval tank off to the left side and still have enough room for the reel & pump on the other. Sounds like if you mount the stuff on top of the tank you have to climb on the truck evertime you want to pull the hose.

3. Rhett@Gregson-Clark

Rhett@Gregson-Clark Sponsor

We have 300 gallon sprayer options with a space saving design. In addition to the V-300 ST shown on our web site www.gregsonclark.com we also have a new design that I can go over with you if you are interested. I can be reached at 800-706-9530. Thanks

4. turfmann

turfmann LawnSite Platinum Member
    from PRM

I have three of the Lesco 200 gallon space savers and love them. What I think separates them from the others that I've seen is that they leave you with about 1/2 of the bed for other uses. Many of the others I considered used up most if not all of the bed area. The engine, pump, plumbing and reel are all accessible from the top - nice.