1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

$ Looking for 32 - 36 Walk Behind Near Ohio $

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by jeffbernath, Mar 26, 2007.

1. jeffbernath

jeffbernath LawnSite Member

Hello, I am looking for a 32-36 inch walk behind near ohio to mow my properties. Prefer exmark but would consider any.

I would also be interested in a commercial grade trimmer and blower.

Let me know what you have.

Columbus OH

2. touhey33

touhey33 LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 36" redhawk hydro for 1900 brand new if you want it. has kohler command 15hp engine. It still needs the neutral and hydro tracking adjusted, but its never been used. Im in Indianapolis which is about 2 1/2 to 3 hours away.
  3. jeffbernath

jeffbernath LawnSite Member

Thank you for the response. I guess I should have noted. I am looking in the ~$1000 and under range.

4. lil_cote_93

lil_cote_93 LawnSite Member
    from ON

anyone else have anything??
    ohio/michigan area
  5. randy2625

randy2625 LawnSite Member

I have a mower for sale on here i also have a blower and trimmer i might be getting rid of. It's a gravely 36" gear drive walkbehind for 2000.00 i can go down on the price. Im located in Toledo area.
  6. TNLC owners

TNLC owners LawnSite Member

Jeff, I have a Gravely walk behind that I would be willing to part with. It's a gear drive with about 600 hours on it. It's in very good condition and would make you a good mower to get started with. I'm about 60 miles from you if your interested. Send me a PM if you would like more information or a picture of the mower. Thanks.
  7. jdogg399

jdogg399 LawnSite Member

I have exmark 36 2004 metro only about 200 - 250 hours on it. for 1600 as low as I can go like new ready to go mow
  8. A-1 Affordable Lawn Care

A-1 Affordable Lawn Care LawnSite Member

hey jeff i have a 36 inch scag belt drive really nice and basically brand new. i'm asking 1500 I live in cincinnati ohio pm me
  9. rl2

rl2 LawnSite Member

HELLO i have a nice 36'' scag belt drive for $900 with a kohler engine or a 36'' bunton belt drive with a honda engine for $600, im in kentucky, thx. rl 502 241 5080
  10. starheel44

starheel44 LawnSite Member

I've got a Bunton 32" belt drive for $500. I'm in Ky.