Looking for 36" or 44" Better Quick mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ksstate2, Dec 9, 2007.

1. ksstate2

ksstate2 LawnSite Member
    from kansas

I am trying to purchase a used Better Outdoor Quick 36" or 44" mower. Is anyone trying to sell theirs? Thanks in advance.

2. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

I don't have one to sell, however, I'm curious what your going to replace with one of the quick mowers ??

3. HB Lawn

HB Lawn LawnSite Member

Hey I have one for sale, but I'm way down in Central FLA. It is a Quick 36 Sami, with mulch kit and step saver. Call me at 352-455-4595 tomorrow after 9am

HB Lawn

4. ksstate2

ksstate2 LawnSite Member
    from kansas

Can you tell me how many hours it has, are you the original owner and what kind of condition it is in? Thanks in advance.

5. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you check out the used and demo units on the BOP webpage ?

6. ksstate2

ksstate2 LawnSite Member
    from kansas

Yes I did. I noticed that the 36" was sold and the 44" was still available. I have considered the 44" but I really need something 36" or smaller to get in the back gates of some of my customers yards. Could you tell me if Better is definitely coming out with a 32" mower and dual hydros on some of their mowers for next year? It seems you are sold on their products. Thanks.

7. BUCKEYE MOWING

Yes the 32 will be out in Feb. and I think its only a matter of time before you see a dual hydro ....Call them and talk to Gary....How many gated accounts do you have ? You may want to look at your accounts and decide if you want to cater to one or two or dump them and get new accounts that you can use a larger machine on..IMHO..

8. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

I'm not so sure, I already talked to the technical dept. at BOP and also to Gary here on LawnSite vie another thread ... and they didn't seem too excited about being asked to put dual hydro's on a 32" machine !!

9. BUCKEYE MOWING

not a 32 dual.......The Quickie is plenty powerfull with a single hydro ....36.44 ...etc. for a dual