Looking for 36" walkbehind. need something small. THANKS

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by DillonsLawnCare, Sep 25, 2007.

1. DillonsLawnCare

DillonsLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

hi, im looking for a 36" walkbehind or a 32". preferably exmark or toro, but if you have different brand, feel welcome to give me some info. looking for a hydro.

thanks a bunch.

:cool2: :weightlifter: :usflag:

2. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a 36" Toro T-Bar I am selling , 15hp Kohler, electric start, Hydro, and bagger. Exellent condition. Less than 100 hrs. I am asking 2500.00. BTW I bought it new in 2005. Trent Roberts 816-350-0886. If you look at an earlier post I listed pictures of it.

3. ACutAbovesiny

ACutAbovesiny LawnSite Senior Member

How about the 32" Ferris?

4. DillonsLawnCare

sounds great. id buy if it wasnt a t-bar. i hate my t-bar because it cant do full zero turn. im loking for pistol grips or the ecs or the new t2 paddle.

sorry man, but thanks for the input.

5. DillonsLawnCare

you got photos. year? hours? Price? condition? controls? thanks:usflag:

6. ACutAbovesiny

ACutAbovesiny LawnSite Senior Member

I thought you were looking for new. I dont have one for sale...I was just giving you a suggestion.

7. DillonsLawnCare

no im looking for a used. i plan on test driving scag and toro tomorrow.

ill check into ferris. ive heard good things about them.

Thanks anyway!

8. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

I have a 02 toro with 15 hp kawi. pistol grips and hydro drive. runs good. will include an accelerator catcher for 2500. It has another 4 good years in it and then probably a due for a new engine. Hydros are strong and is very dependable. You pay shipping. good luck in your search.

9. chevytrucks84

chevytrucks84 LawnSite Member

I have a 36" metro HP it is a gear drive but has the ECS and the floating deck that you cant get any more with the gear drive. It is in great condition and I hate to get rid of it but do not use it as much as I thought I would. It is a very low hour machine. I bought it this spring and have only put probably 15 hours on it and i would say it is still in the 50-75 hour range. Asking $2000 Let me know if your interested. And i can get some pics.

Thanks Patrick

10. Flood

Flood LawnSite Member

I live in New York and there is a web site called Craigslist.com. Im always on there looking for different stuff especially mowers. The best part is its free to advertise. Im not sure if where you live has the same site ive never had to check. Good Luck!