1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Pristine Cutz, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Pristine Cutz

Pristine Cutz LawnSite Member

Hey everyone thanks for your time in viewing this forum!

I am looking for a 36 walk behind for residential mowing.
    Need a reliable mower in 1-2k price range.

Thanks again!!

Josh Cooper

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a derby by ferris hydro with elec start for $1750! In very good condition.
  3. brownsallseasonlandscape

brownsallseasonlandscape LawnSite Member

4. AAA Lawn Service

AAA Lawn Service LawnSite Member

5. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Your Q-36 looks like it's in good condition, however, with the old style step saver and Briggs engine, the price just seems a little high to me for a 2005 model !!
  6. autoguy70

autoguy70 LawnSite Member

Hey Josh,
    I have a 44" toro proline, full hydro. I think it has less that 800 hours. Not sure. It was totally used as a back-up mower. I has sat and now sometime starts right up or you might have to give it a shot of starting fluid. I am in Bloomington, so only 40mins from you. Once you get it started and warmed up it will run all day. Must be something to do with the carb. PM me if you would like to check it out. It is pretty clean.
  7. autoguy70

autoguy70 LawnSite Member

Hey Josh,

I think we were going to ask $1000 for it, but ill sell it for $800 to you. I'll be putting it in the tradinpost next week or the week after.
  8. Pristine Cutz

Pristine Cutz LawnSite Member

thanks for all the replies...

44' proline would be nice but dont have time to worry about working on machine. Thanks

Will be browsing used mowers for a couple days, and buying one within this week or two. (hopefully)

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

quick 36 brand new 17 hp kawasaki electric start the mower is in excellent condition. if interested let me know oh yah asking $1850