Looking for 60 inch Lazer Z within 4 hours of Columbus, OH

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by tynash, Mar 9, 2008.

1. tynash

tynash LawnSite Member

Hello all,

I am still in search of a 60 inch cut Lazer Z near Ohio. I would prefer the UltraCut vs. the Triton. I also would prefer an 05 or an 06 model year. Let me know if anyone is interested in selling.

Also, I have an 02 Lazer Z HP to sell. It is a great mower and just had many new parts installed includeing new pumps. Let me know.

Thanks.

2. Rottman

Rottman LawnSite Member

I am just getting ready to put my 2007 Exmark AS on the board to sell. It has the ultra cut 60" deck, 28hp Kawasaki engine with 20 hours on the unit. Trimmer trap discharge chute cover and trimmer trap Trimmer carrier mounted on the mower. I purchased the mower new 08-07. The only reason I am selling this and a Hustler 36" TrimStar is I have been promoted at my full time job and not going to have the time for my part time business. If interested you can contact me at 937-829-3814, Mike (Dayton, Oh area)

3. Rottman

Rottman LawnSite Member

I forgot to give you a price on the Exmark mower $7400.00 which is my pay off on it. Mike

4. tynash

tynash LawnSite Member

I appreciate the offer. I am actually looking to spend a little less than that. Actually, alot less than that. Sounds like a great mower though.

Thanks.

5. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

Details:

2005 60" w/ 27 HP Kohler

668 hours.

Price is $5,750.00

Call Ed at 859-525-2806

6. tynash

tynash LawnSite Member

I actually just bought one in PA for 4,900 with 575 hours and 28 HP EFI engine. It is an Exmark lazer Z.

Thanks for the offer

7. Freshcut Lawn Care

Freshcut Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds like you found yourself a very good deal.

Congrats! :clapping:

8. tynash

tynash LawnSite Member

I think it was a great deal. I just hope it runs and doesn't decide to blow up on me during the first week of mowing. I am sure it will be fine though.

9. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

Check my signature for the 2005 Exmark I have for sale.