1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

looking for 60" zero turn

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Mowerboy04, May 5, 2012.

1. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

As the title says, im looking for a 60" zero turn. Prefer exmark,toro,john deere but willing to entertain other brands. Looking for a unit with under 500 hours. Let me know what you guys have, im willings to drive a little ways for the right mower.

2. jackmen

jackmen LawnSite Member

there my bad boy on here that fits your bill. 60" Liquid cooled Kawasaki. Not one of the brands you stated, but I several before I bought this one and the bad boy smoked them all. Take A a look you will not be disappointing. I'm in Missouri. You'll have trouble finding a nicer mower.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=378008.

3. Mowerboy04

thats a very nice unit, only problem is i dont have any bad boy dealers that are close to me so im going to have to pass. thanks tho

4. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

Where you located?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. jackmen

jackmen LawnSite Member

Its a Kawasaki Motor and you can order all the parts directly from bad boy. Distance to a dealer isn't really A BIG DEAL. I BOUGHT IT FROM A DEALER 100 MILES AWAY IN ST. LOUIS. I 've never been back. This thing is built stout.

All the wear parts can be bought on line from multiple sources.

6. jackmen

jackmen LawnSite Member

I'm Located In Rolla, Missouri, 100 miles west of St Louis on I-44.

7. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

how much do u want to spend?

8. Mowerboy04

ill spend up to 7k on a used mower.

9. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

Hey, I have 2 2007 722D 61" Grasshoppers here that are a customers. I have them listed on ebay for him. One has 1200 hours, but its a bota diesel, might be an option for you. One went to Chicago, one to Indiana, one went to Kentucky yesterday, one to Ohio, and I have 2 left here of his. They are nice units, and he is blowing them out as he just replaced his fleet. I think he would take $5500

10. Mowerboy04

thats not a bad deal, any pics?