Looking for 6x12 Trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by jnnlawncare, May 22, 2008.

1. jnnlawncare

jnnlawncare LawnSite Member

I recently started a lawn care business, I am in desperate need of a trailer. If you have an old trailer you need to get rid of, or know of a dealership where i can buy a used one it would really help.

2. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

I have a 6 x 12 enclosed that will be up for sale here in the next few weeks. Only wanting $900, its in good condition, hauls 1 ztr and one wb plus all the stuff that goes with it. Let me know if you have any interest

3. jnnlawncare

jnnlawncare LawnSite Member

i would prefer an open trailer. but if you could email some pics or something thatd be nice. jnnlawncare@gmail.com thanks, jon

4. DoetschOutdoor

from S. IL

Hey I will get pics up for ya beginning of next week or asap. Why are you wanting an open trailer? An open 6x12 is only going to be a little less that what I want for the trailer...

5. 00pewter

00pewter LawnSite Member

not to hijack your thread or anything but can you send pics of your 6x12enclosed trailer to scottyv106@aol.com

thanks

6. Steve V.

Steve V. LawnSite Member

Have you tried Craigslist.org?

Steve

7. DoetschOutdoor

from S. IL

I havent pursued selling the trailer really just yet because it is going to take a few weeks for my new trailer to get built. I figured I would offer it here for sale shortly on here and then try the other sites if it doesnt sell.