1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a 52" Rider

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by NNJLandman, Jun 7, 2007.

1. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Looking for a 52" Rider in the North Jersey area, pref. a Exmark Lazer, but will consider all options.

2. CutApproved

CutApproved LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I've have a neighbor selling 2 EXMARKS, first is a 52", 23hp Kaw, about 1300 hrs,, runs well and looks good. He also has a 60" with ? 27hpKaw, also 1300-1500hrs on it,, this one i think needs new rear tires.
    Machines are located in Bridgewater NJ,, if you want to see them LMK. Its gonna be tough getting photos unless I take them myself this wknd,
  3. CutApproved

CutApproved LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Correction to the above, neither machine has that many hours on it.. sorry my bad. He's gonna check but the hours I list were hours from a couple other machines that are even around anymore..

4. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

how much is your friend looking for the exmarks
  5. hossmp

hossmp LawnSite Member

I would also be interested in the price for these two Lazers. I live in Central N.J. so they are perfect in terms of location if the pricing and condition is what i am looking for. Please let us know even a ball park figure would work for me. If there are any pictures I would also love to see them. Thanks.