looking for a collection agency..

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by southfla, Feb 2, 2008.

1. southfla

southfla LawnSite Member

I am here in south FL, which over the past year has been hit hard with forclousers. I have about 180 customers and seem to be getting the short end of the stick more than I would like too. NOW I will admit I did not follow up like I should because in the past these same customers would wait 3 months then send in payment, but now they pick up and leave.

Phone is disconnected/ not sure where or when they left. I have been successful at contacting some of the realstate agents and advising them or (threatening them) I am placing a lien on the property that could eventually slow them down from getting there commission.

I am so busy now I have no time to chase people I have no idea where they went. My question to everyone is: Is there something else I can do to find these people? and if not, does anyone have a website for a collection agency.
    At least I want there credit to be hit because I pay by bills and would expect other to do the same or at least call and work something out