Looking for a dbl contact bayonet

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Mataman, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Mataman

Mataman LawnSite Member

I'm looking for a double contact bayonet LED amber w/driver,, anybody have a contact or link? I've been looking and can't seem to find any.

It's to replace an AR11

2. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

3. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Check out superbrightleds.com HOWEVER...

1: You may find that their line of DCB lamps are Vdc only.
    2: You will find that their line of lamps provide truly dismal light output.
    3: They are more designed as indicator style lamps rather than for general illumintaion.

4. Mataman

Mataman LawnSite Member

I've been to marine and superleds previously,, neither had what I really need.

5. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

What exactly is it that you need?

6. Mataman

Mataman LawnSite Member

I'm trying to put together several turtle friendly light proposals. These will be on the walkovers from the road to the beach side so I need either an under rail light or those 3in wall post lights made in brass, s/s or copper.

I'd like to offer FX's copper Travecasa and/or their CopertinaLuce. Both use ar11 and I'd like to substitute leds. To use these I need to find a double contact bayonet led/driver with level pins and amber in color that won't burn out by the end of the month.

7. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

Why not pick a fixture that uses a G4 bi-pin socket and then install a 150Lm 2700K G4 Bi-Pin LED lamp?

I understand the need to keep the light levels low in a "Turtle Friendly" environment and also to shield the area from light trespass and glare.

8. ccfree

ccfree LawnSite Member

Hey Mataman,

check out halcolighting.com and see if they have the LED you are looking for. I know they have a single contact. Good Luck.

9. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

10. Mataman

Mataman LawnSite Member

thanks guys