Looking for a flyer?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Collegiate, Dec 9, 2003.

1. Collegiate

Collegiate LawnSite Member

Go to gopher graphics!! Guys they are really stepping it up. They have just added the option to do logo's and now are looking to do Flyer's. They do some quality work at a great price!!! ck them out.

Attached Files:

2. BBS

BBS LawnSite Member

I would but I don't understand their pricing structure... Too many steps,I'd just like to have a quote for the work,pay for it and have it done...ta hell with that secret bidding and all that

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi BBS,

We are trying to keep it simple. If you know how much you want to spend on a logo simply post that as your prize. Different artists will submit logo concepts based on the amount. If you need further help send us an email or a PM.

4. BBS

BBS LawnSite Member

I was in the adult industry for a long time,online adult. The designers in that industry far surpass any "regular" mainstream designers I've seen and they treat designing as a business.Just like lawncare,you should have a set price for everything ;)... I've seen the logos you guys have done,very nice but I don't know the individual that did each one!..So heres MY suggestion,make a portfolio of each of the designers work and have a set price for those designers..You shouldn't let the customer dictate what they want to spend,thats crazy... If I liked a designer and knew he did quality work,I would pay HIS price no matter what... But on the other hand,the way you do it is pretty cool too lol

5. precisioncut

precisioncut LawnSite Senior Member

nice but how much will it cost to have alot printed up like that in color?

6. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi BBS,

Thank you for your thoughts. :)

7. BBS

BBS LawnSite Member

You're welcome buddy... Now how's about a logo for $200? :laugh: