Looking for a good on-line T-Shirt maker.

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by DGM, Apr 2, 2005.

1. DGM

DGM LawnSite Member
    from Ga.

Does anyone know of a good on-line T-Shirt Company, Screen Print or Embroidery?

2. lbmd1

lbmd1 LawnSite Senior Member

DGM,
    Normally a relative of mine who owns a silkscreen machine makes them up for us for only the cost of the tee, $4. But I received an email one day from Queensboro Shirt Company (online) and decided to try them out for there offer. They have a spring sale going on, 12 hats or tees, or any combination of the two (7 hats, 5 tees) embroidered for $99 with FREE logo setup and FREE shipping. I received my order the other day and the quality of the hats and tees with their embroidery was phenomenal! I am thinking about ordering some more while the price is so good. This is by far the best deal on embroidered wear out there right now. Try them out.
    www.queensboro.com

Mike

3. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

Can you put the link up to the spring special ?

I can't seem to find it on their site.

4. lbmd1

lbmd1 LawnSite Senior Member

Nate,
    I went to their site and see that maybe the spring special is over. But if you add up say 6 t-shirts @ $7.95 ea ($47.70), and 6 hats @ $8.25 ($49.50), that comes to $97.20 with free logo setup. So I guess the shipping isn't free anymore. My box weight for my 12 items weighed 6 lbs by UPS. Still a great deal!

Mike

5. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

logosplus-ltd.com

6. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

It is a pretty good deal. I have dealt with Cabelas in the past for wearables but need something more basic that outerwear.

I guess if you order 99.00 and over, it's free shipping.

7. DGM

DGM LawnSite Member
    from Ga.

Thanks everyone for the info!

8. Tn Lawn Man

Tn Lawn Man LawnSite Senior Member

This fella is a friend of mine. He currently does work for many of the local police departments and does the police mountain bike's national organization.

He did my uniforms with hats with awesome results!!!!!

He is currently in the process of changing his website to reflect that he is starting to service the lawn industry uniforms. So, he will make you a great deal to get that off the ground.

Email him your logo and he will help you pick the right type of shirt (summer weather, polo or t-shirt, material, color etc...) and then silk screen it or embroider it.

Here is his website:

www.hiddengoldgifts.com