Looking for a Great Website Design Co.

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by tgraus, Oct 15, 2013.

1. tgraus

tgraus LawnSite Member
    Male, from Wyoming

I ready to hire someone to redesign my website and take over the marketing as a package deal. We are strictly a plant health care company and I'm looking for a dynamic site.

Who would you recommend?

Todd

2. Blade Runners

Blade Runners LawnSite Bronze Member

Try this place... 99Designs

It's actually a fun process.

3. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

Can you clarify or define what you mean by "dynamic site"?

4. tgraus

tgraus LawnSite Member
    Male, from Wyoming

A website that integrates with social media, payment gateway, blogs, gallery, maybe these features are the norm these days? It's been 10 years since I redesigned my site..

5. PaperCutter

PaperCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

I hope you've never once complained about lowballers...

6. tonygreek

Yep, those are all standard features, with payment processing being your only real bit of wildcard.

7. greg8872

greg8872 LawnSite Senior Member

Well an idea of your budget would help too. I mean, I could recommend where I used to work, I don't think I worked on a site that went for less than $12,000, most around 20-30 range (and not that all complicated, those went as high (that I worked on) as 75k)

8. GreencastleWebDesign

GreencastleWebDesign LawnSite Member

Hi,
    I am a new sponsor on LawnSite. I would love to help anyone with a LawnCare website. We create WordPress websites with the SmallBiz theme. This theme has been created to help with local searches, it is dynamic and mobile enabled. We are budget friendly and have classes or a membership option so you can keep growing your site on your own. Please feel free to call or email.
    Thank you,

9. tonygreek

Welcome to lawnsite.

As a heads up, people using the adblock plugin don't see your linked newsletter form. Thought it might be having a contact form 7 problem, but I see that instance is the aweber script getting blocked.

10. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Portfolio
    Posted via Mobile Device