1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Lawn Billing Program

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by npat12, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Andover Landscape Co.

Andover Landscape Co. LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Lexington,KY

Agreed, Quickbooks Premier Contractor here. It's the shiznit
  2. sahoward5@afo.net

sahoward5@afo.net LawnSite Member

I know of the best software I've seen so far for Billing/Invoicing, Scheduling, Routing, Work Orders etc...

It also has a two way Sync with Quick Books.

It is called Service Autopilot.

I found it at www.lawnservicesoftware.com

I highly recommend checking it out. They offer free training and other great features.
  3. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Quickbooks Pro works for me too for estimates and billing. I tried Gopher briefly and it seemed like more trouble than it was worth for a small operation. If I had multiple crews, I would give it a harder look.
  4. mvp landscaping llc

mvp landscaping llc LawnSite Member

Quickbooks has been working great for me.
  5. The LawnRanger

The LawnRanger LawnSite Member

I have used Gopher and Lawn Pro. Gopher cost me 150 bucks to have my computer fixed about 15 days after I downloaded it a virus that was attached to the software attacked my computer and far as Lawn Pro they dont quite have their $hit together yet lot of things you cant do with Lawn Pro. I am now using Grounds Keeper Pro and am very happy with it yes it cost alot more then the other two but you get what you pay for.
  6. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

Quickbooks Pro Contractors edition with PayPal interface. We bill everything by emailing invoices and 80% of our residentials pay with PayPal now. We've been using QB and PayPal for years now and have no complaints.

We did try Clip for scheduling for a year but dropped it when they screwed us on support and would not help us unless we "upgraded" the software. Their a POS IMHO.