Looking for a lighting contractor in Scottsdale...

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Tim R., Apr 9, 2010.

1. Tim R.

Tim R. LawnSite Member

Hi guys,

I am looking for a reputable contractor who works in the NW area of Scottsdale, AZ. I have a client I installed lighting for this last summer who is moving out there sometime this spring/summer. He is having me pack up his lights and transformer and wants to reinstall them in AZ. Unique products and I force transformer. Additional or even different lights may be needed depending on the home in AZ but thought I would see if anyone here is interested in the job.
  2. Terradek

Terradek LawnSite Member

I have several customers in the Scottsdale Area who might be interested in this project...send me your contact info. so that I can put you in contact with them.
  3. Alan B

Alan B Sponsor

Try Steve at lettherebeelight (screen name here). He also owns Brilliance LED (sponsor advertiser here). Mainly (or used to install a lot of Nightscaping), long time quality pro, located in Scottsdale, Lawnsite member.

(Tim ps in the middle of a TLG film shoot)

4. Tim R.

Tim R. LawnSite Member

Thanks Alan, I thought about him but wasn't sure. Thanks for the tip. Have fun with the film shoot. I am anxious to see the outcome of it.
  5. Mission Landscaping

Mission Landscaping LawnSite Member

Hi Tim, We are a lic, bonded, etc contractor based in scottsdale. We are a construction based company and would be happy to talk with your homeowner about his needs. Let me know if I can get you some more info.