Looking For A Name, Please Vote!!!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by hobbsd, Feb 1, 2006.

1. hobbsd

hobbsd LawnSite Senior Member
    from west wi

I am looking to change / get an official business name this year, since I am restarting my business.

We are (or will be) a Lawncare and landscape " contractor" Devoted to to customer service, custom service to each customer, and high quality work.
    On top of that, I am working with several landscape companies in a sort of "union" of skill and expertise in landscaping to deliver the absolute best to my customers.

Below is a long list of possible names, please read and tell me which one / ones you think are best.

The subtitle or suffix after alot of these will be either "Lawn and landscape contractors" or "lawn and landscpe solutions"

Landscape Solutions
    Lawnscape Solutions
    Green Wave
    Green Line
    Smooth Wave
    Green Door
    Green Leaf
    Green Breeze
    Green Oak
    Perpetual Green
    Field of Green
    Grand Grass Care
    Grass Givers
    The Givers
    Lawns of Beauty
    Living Lawns
    Lawn Life
    Lines and Waves
    Blades of Green
    Perfect Green
    Luminous Lawns
    Lush Green
    Reliable Landscapes
    Conforming Landscapes
    Living Landscapes
    Curves of Green
    Strokes of Green
    Choice Lawns
    Choice Landscaping
    Personal Lawns
    Lawns of Ease
    Land of Ease
    Better Lawn and Landscape Contracters
    Envisioned Lawns
    Restful Lawncare
    The Helpful People
    Helpful Lawn Care
    Truly Green
    Contour Green
    Lawn Savers
    Forever Green
    Green Keepers
    Fresher Lawns
    Glory Lawn Service
    Perpetual Green
    Enlivened Lawns
    Grass Nurture
    Trusted Landscaping
    Grass Doctors
    Green Pastures
    Green Meadows
    Peaceful Fields
    Green Fields
    Utopia Makers
    Unlimited Lawncare

Thank you for your help! I look forward to hearing your input.
  2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I don't like things that are too long and wordy.
    Out of the ones that you listed, my pick would be
    Choice Lawns and Landscaping.
    Simple and to the point.

I do not like the word contractor in the business name.
  3. marionlandscape

marionlandscape LawnSite Member

If you can't decide on a name how will you make business decisions in the future? there is no right answer and everyones opinion is different. Are you taking votes on what to name your children too? You should choose a name that you came up with and that way it will have more meaning to you.
  4. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

I sort of like GrasScapes. Truly Green is good but too close to Tru-Green and fighting their lawyers would get expensive.
  5. hobbsd

hobbsd LawnSite Senior Member
    from west wi

I am just asking for opinions, I have chose a few that I like but since this is a public image item, I want to know what other people think.
  6. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

why dont you look and see what names are not already registered in your state..:)
  7. jonim

jonim LawnSite Member

I myself like Perfect Green. I personally dont like anything with "better or best" because it usually isnt! I also dont find anything wrong with you getting anyones opinion on finding a name for your buisness. My husband has been doing this for four years now and we use our last name just because of the simple fact of we could never settle on a name. This DOES NOT mean that we had problems naming our children or we have been able to make decisions about the way we run our buisness!
  8. Newbie07

Newbie07 LawnSite Member

YOu wanna know what i think............Holy s***.......... thats what i think lol where did you come up with all those names man! Wow, i had trouble coming up with one!!! I like Choice the best

9. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

None of those really caught my eye...but if I had to pick one, it would be Landscape Solutions.
  10. SelectLawnCare

SelectLawnCare LawnSite Member
    from nc

How did you come up with so many names? Took me forever to figure out a name!! I honestly like Green Line! But it is your choice. Whatever you decide make sure you are happy with it! Another name i like is Cutting Edge! Just an Idea! Goodluck man!