1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a ride on spreader/sprayer near Central Kansas

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by KS_Grasscutter, Mar 22, 2012.

1. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I am looking for an older ride on spreader/sprayer, would prefer something within a few hours drive from Hutchinson, Kansas. Wouldn't be afraid of an older unit to run a year or so with the intent of upgrading to a new Perma Green next Spring. Also would consider a 200 gallon or bigger skid sprayer. Either way, need to invest in something soon, weeds are going crazy. Planned on using a friends Perma Green Magnum, and likely still will for remaining apps, just need to get a whole bunch of weeds sprayed really soon lol.

2. KS_Grasscutter

Rainy day bump...

3. ghunter502

ghunter502 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kansas

I might have one. I have been thinking about selling it just have not totally decided to sell it.

4. KS_Grasscutter

Ok let me know if you decide to sell it. Thanks!

5. Turfdoctor1

Turfdoctor1 LawnSite Senior Member

I am located in northwest Arkansas and have a like new Turfco t3000 and transporting rack for sale. Would be perfect for what you're wanting to do.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. KS_Grasscutter

Thanks but I'd rather have a PermaGreen or Ground Logic than a T3000. Just personal preference more then anything.
    Posted via Mobile Device