1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Side Bagger

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnstriper23, Nov 13, 2006.

1. lawnstriper23

lawnstriper23 LawnSite Senior Member

Looking to purchase a side bagger for my Hustler Mini Fastrack mower. I am cutting my property which is approx 1/4 acre and maybe my mothers property which is about the same size. I really don't want to spend too much, but I want something that isn't going to fall apart after one season. I have found the following companies that offer a side bagger and wanted to get input:
    Accelerator Industries
    Catcher King
    Rack Em
    Grass Gobbler

Any body have input whether it be bad or good?
  2. lawnstriper23

lawnstriper23 LawnSite Senior Member

I will take that as nobody uses baggers out there. Thanks anyways............
  3. i have a jumbo grass gobbler for my bobcat 48" WB. works great, but kinda hard to get everything in the grabage can w/o spilling a little bit. i also just bought an extension for the catcher so it holds twice as much. i would assume that you would put the same bracket on a ztr as you would a wb.
  4. FIRE

FIRE LawnSite Member

I have a mini z 42 and have an Accelerator bagger and it works very well.It is
    also very light and esay to install.Hope this helps?Fire:)
  5. superbee

superbee LawnSite Member

I use an Accelerator bagger on my Exmark w/b. It works great. I also have the extender for leaves which works well also.