Looking for a stamped concrete installer.

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Duramax8832, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Duramax8832

Duramax8832 LawnSite Member

Im lookng for someone that does stamped concrete, to do my personal driveway. Im located in Clinton Ma. Does anyone have pics of jobs they have done? Thank you

2. STL Ponds and Waterfalls

STL Ponds and Waterfalls LawnSite Bronze Member

If your paying for stamped concrete I would go the paver route. Stamped concrete is EXPENSIVE when done right.

3. PaperCutter

PaperCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

No clue where Clinton is, but Attleboro Farms Nursery (AFG) in North Attleboro had some pretty decent stampwork in front of the entrance. Maybe you could give them a call and see who they used.

Dave

4. Duramax8832

Duramax8832 LawnSite Member

Im thinking I may go the paver route..What is a high quality paver? I only have about 2,000 sq ft to cover.. How far does the average palett go?

5. STL Ponds and Waterfalls

STL Ponds and Waterfalls LawnSite Bronze Member

Who is your local paver supplier? Ask around on the net and locally who is a good paver supplier. The average pallet is 100 sqft for your basic Holland stone or 6x6-6x9 mix type pavers. They might be a little more or less, depending on the stone.

6. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

I only recommend stamped concrete in mild climates. That said, you can probably get it for around $10 a sq ft around here.

7. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

Yeah, I would definately go pavers in MA. Too much freeze/thaw for concrete.

Unilock is big in MA, I'm sure there is someone around you that sells Unilock. They have a quality product. I like Techo-Bloc as well.