Looking for a stick edger in nc...or anyplace.

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by michaelp711, Jul 28, 2006.

1. michaelp711

michaelp711 LawnSite Member

Hey guys...

In an effort to get flee the commercial end of the biz and out from under the thumb of what seems to me to be an inordinate amount of 'managers' who continually stop my progress on my daily workload to tell me what they think I should be doing...I am trying to get some more equipment together to make the move out on my own.

Does anyone out there have a stihl or similar quality stick edger that they want to get rid of, or perhaps sell for a good price. I would bid on ebay, but I don't trust the site and the sellers, so it makes it tough. I can pay shipping and all if someone from out of state has an extra they want to let go of, it can even need a bit of work...I just have to get one, along with a backpack blower and 36" walkbehind....but, I'll work on the stick edger for now.

Any help would be great fellas'...I am in raleigh nc, 29...and been in the biz for a while now, just fed up with working for a 200+ employee company where the equipment is valued more than the guys who use it.