Looking for a thread

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by APLUS LAWN CARE, Mar 12, 2012.

1. APLUS LAWN CARE

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

A few weeks ago I stumbled upon a thread about figuring the actual cost of doing business including calculating the cost of equipment and expenses. I don't remember a whole lot about it but I do remember it talked in detail about the various expenses and how to find your total net profit. I can't even remember what the title of the thread was. I had the thread bookmarked and I have somehow lost it. I should have subscribed to it but I didn't think of that then. Does anyone remember a thread like this?

2. TNGrassCutter

TNGrassCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

It's probably the one by procut, called how to bid commercial accounts for real, or something like that.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. ALEX'S LANDSCAPING

ALEX'S LANDSCAPING LawnSite Senior Member

I dunno what it was called but, you could try going a few pages back.

4. Wecutgrass

Wecutgrass LawnSite Senior Member

its by procut or procut1 maybe, search his name and you can find it.

5. TuffWork

TuffWork LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not really sure what it's called, but if your new, just research every thread by procut and LEARN.

6. APLUS LAWN CARE

Well the one by PROCUT1 was not the one I had found before but it is just as good if not better. It provides alot of valuable information and that is what I was looking for. Thanks.

7. rkeguy

rkeguy LawnSite Member

If it's the one I'm thinking of it was written by KS_Grasscutter and it provided detail on finding overhead, cost, etc. It was moved to the Business section and the link it: http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=370619

8. APLUS LAWN CARE

That is the one, thanks!