Looking for a used 36" Better Outdoor Products mower

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by ksstate2, Dec 30, 2007.

1. ksstate2

ksstate2 LawnSite Member
    from kansas

I am looking to buy a used 36" or 44" Better Outdoor Products mower. Does anyone have one to sell? Yes, I have looked on EBAY and there is nothing used. Thanks in advance. :usflag:

2. Turf Commando

Turf Commando LawnSite Bronze Member

Looking at your avatar you should have enough..?
    Call (BOP) maybe they have a demo for sale...

3. Quality Cuts PLS

Quality Cuts PLS LawnSite Member

I have a 2007 Quick 36 Samurai, with step saver and mulch kit. It has about 6 hours I think. You can call me @ 225-677-8042.

4. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

What are you asking for it ??

5. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

just wondering why you would be selling it already and your thoughts on it,i am considering buying one myself jan 1st.

6. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

The 07 36 Samurai's are all gone...

7. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

they still have a couple of the super dutys and fox or 2

8. Turf Commando

Turf Commando LawnSite Bronze Member

I called him $2,500 includes stepsaver, gator blades, good deal...

9. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I have a Quick 36 super fox looking to get rid of, with all the avaible accesories, pro pack, step saver, mulch plate/blades, bagger ect. If your interested PM me for further details.

10. Quality Cuts PLS

Quality Cuts PLS LawnSite Member

I bought it for a couple of gated properties. One will be getting a new fence and larger gate, so, we will be able to utilize the ZTR instead. The other is getting a pool and will become a string trimmer area with all the planned landscaping. So I really have no need for it. It's a great machine for the price. Cut and build quality is great. It's more productive, and less fatiguing than the belt drive I used to own. Gary and the people at BOP are excellent to deal with. I wanted one for quite a while, finally got it, and now, my needs have changed. So any way it's got to go for now, but if the need arises again in the future, I would not hesitate to purchase another.