1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a used 60" or 72" ZTR

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by GRT, Feb 3, 2009.

1. GRT

GRT LawnSite Member

I run a printing plant that sits on 50 acres of land (about 10-15 to mow). I employ full time maintenance professional, and currently have a Gravely 44" ZTR with 300 hours that just isn't efficient enough. I need to purchase a more efficient mower.

I'm looking for a gently used commercial 60-72" ZTR. I am most interested in Exmark (i have a 36" Metro WB for my house:)), but I'm looking for a deal so I'm open to anything (JD, Kubota, Scag, Hustler, etc). I would prefer the unit to be around 500 hours. I expect to log about 150 hours per year.

Please feel free to post directly or PM me. I am located on the northern eastern shore of MD. Price to include delivery to 21617.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike
  2. GRT

GRT LawnSite Member

Also, any advice you can offer is appreciated. I used to be in the green industry so I know you guys have a wealth of knowledge to share :)
  3. Kuhndog

Kuhndog LawnSite Member

You have mail.
  4. GRT

GRT LawnSite Member

I know this is agressive, but I have a tight budget. I'd like to be around $4000.
  5. uga001

uga001 LawnSite Member

I have for sell a Kubota ZD326s 60" cut zero turn mower. This mower sounds like it would be ideal for what you are looking for. It has a 26hp diesel engine. It only has 153 hours. If you might be interested feel free to call me at 229-310-1939. Be glad to answer any questions u might have. I am asking $9500.00 firm. This mower list for $12,500. The only reason i am selling is because I would like to build a shop behind my house. Thanks
  6. uga001

uga001 LawnSite Member

Sorry i didn't see u were trying to stay around $4000.00.
  7. GRT

GRT LawnSite Member

yea, Kubota's are nice but probably out of my price range. I think I'm probably in the market for Scag, Toro and Exmark at that price.
  8. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

9. triadpm

triadpm LawnSite Member
    from md

Call this guy, he should be able to hook you up; Tim 410-688-2739
  10. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

It does sound like you're looking for an exceptional deal ... I'm not sure you'll be able to get one for that price !!