1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for advice

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by TheSodfathers, Jun 24, 2011.

1. TheSodfathers

TheSodfathers LawnSite Member

I'm new to the lawn business and I'm looking for forms I can use to get clients to stay with me on a yearly basis. Can someone help me with some forms. I have about 12 regular people that I mow and want to keep them through the winter time. Is there a contrat you all could send and Also I'mm looking for a contrat to bid on commercial stuff too. Please help. Thanks

:help:

2. billslawn89

billslawn89 LawnSite Bronze Member

all i do is type up a service agreement with my business name, address, etc. their name, address, etc. and explain in DETAIL what i will be doing at their property, payment terms, any late fees and have them sign and date it. pretty simple. i believe somewhere on the forum, this has been talked about and somebody posted a form. do a search for service agreements and it should come up. but make sure when you make yours, you put everything in DETAIL.

3. billslawn89

billslawn89 LawnSite Bronze Member

4. eagleharborelite

eagleharborelite LawnSite Member

Sodfathers, I suggest you don't get too detailed with residential contracts. Sometimes people are scared off by "wordy" contracts.
    For starters.... they are never contracts! Rule #1... They are agreements.
    The word agreement is less threatening with residential clients.
    Here is a site with some pretty basic forms.
    http://www.gopherforum.com/
    Good luck