1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

looking for an original Nightscaping demo kit

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by The Lighting Geek, Apr 4, 2013.

1. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking for a green wood tool box type demo kit from Nightscaping. I suppose it is a mid 80's or earlier. It is what I started with in this business and I am setting up a time line display of my career in the office. Any fixtures as well would be appreciated. Let me know!
  2. Steve Atkinson

Steve Atkinson LawnSite Member

Check with Tony at Normac in Rocklin, or Duane at Normac in Redding. I can't remember who said it, but one of them has an old dusty kit with that box. They may be willing to give it to you.
  3. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

:cry::cry::cry::cry:I had one for years, passed down to me by my Father In Law. It would have been from the early eighties. Long green wood box, green square transformer and a mess of fixtures... But alas it was in the way and I got rid f it about 10 years ago.:cry::cry::cry:

How I wish I had kept it now!

I do have the original Nightscaping MR16 lamp display tower though. :weightlifter::drinkup: I don't think I will be parting with that.

Have you tried all of the online auctions and used stuff listings?
  4. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

I used to rent one at my local distributor, just as you described James. Back then things were different and Nightscaping was one of the few games in town.

Thanks Steve I will check with Tony Monday.