Looking for an owners manual for a Lesco 48" Hydro Drive

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Cashio13, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Cashio13

Cashio13 LawnSite Member

Hey, I'm looking to see if anyone has a link to a lesco 48" hydro drive owners manual. I am trying to get one from the lesco website but every time i seem to log on the website goes to ****.. Does anyone else think that this is probably the worst website on the net? let me know...THANKS!

2. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

hahaha im right with u man, all i have is the parts list book. and ya there website can be really stupid, still dont have a manual for that mower. lol

3. Nosmo

Nosmo LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't blame Lesco because they are really no-more thanks to the sell out to John Deere.

Try Cub Cadet's commercial site for this manual. If Cadet has this machine it will be the same one as the Lesco.

Nosmo

4. Cashio13

Cashio13 LawnSite Member

No go on the cub cadet, but thanks for the post. If you have anymore ideas let me know. Thanks Again.

5. davidcalhoun

davidcalhoun LawnSite Bronze Member

The Cub commercial site would work if you had both the Cub model AND serial number.

I'll solve the piece of the puzzle. The corresponding 48" hydro Cub model number is H1748. Now if you can acquire a serial number from another member or maybe from a dealer, you can download the manual.

Or you might be able to call Cub Commercial and ask if they would email you a manual for the H1748.